Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is it just me?

I am a planner by nature. I plan everything. I plan each hour of my day, each day of my week. The plans I have set up have been pretty successful thus far in my life.

Plan #1: Get into College.

Plan #2: Graduate From College

Now, those plans are obviously more of a big picture kind of thing. There have been more plans that I have set up that have sort of been lost somewhere in the void between my mind and reality.

Plan #3: Get a Job

Plan #4: Get married and start a family.

I am not saying that I want to rush into marriage or any relationship by any means. What I am saying is that these two plans are looking pretty hopeless at the moment. I am confident that I am being completely dramatic, and I am sure (well at least hopeful) that ten years from now I will look back on this time and realize that I was worried for nothing, that my life has turned out nothing like I had planned it to be but is still wonderful all the same.

At least, that's what I'm planning on anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment