Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drumroll Please...

After five months out of college and 3 months out of a job, I am no longer unemployed!

That's right. I am now an officially official employee at a very official job. Full-Time with loads of benefits. Wow, it seems like it has taken kind of a while to get to this place, but at the same time I do not even really know where this place is. I am extremely happy to have a job, but at the same time I am always looking forward. I want to plan, shocker, every detail of how things will work out for the next 6 months, year, 2 years. Do I stay at this location, do I try to transfer to a different town to kind of see what else is out there? Do I just stay long enough to raise some money for Grad or Law school? Ahh, but those questions will surely be answered with time.

For the time being, I will sit back, drink a sugar-free vanilla latte, and read some Steinbeck.

"... a great part of the world was abandoned to children, insane people, fools, and mystics, who were more interested in what is than in why it is. So many old and lovely things are stored in the world's attic, because we don't want them around us and we don't dare throw them out."
-John Steinbeck- The Winter of Our Discontent

No comments:

Post a Comment